1. Go to Streaming Channels
2. Choose Search Channels and search for Octa Player
3. Select the Octa Player and choose Add Channel
1. Open the App store on your device and install the Octa Player app.
2. Open the player, and sign-in to the Octa Player with your email/password.
3. Once signed-in to the player, you can access all your video content in the Octa Player.
Watching content on a TV depends on the capabilities the TV offers. For some Smart TVs Flickrocket may offer apps running on the TV itself but for most TVs, using ChromeCast is the best option to feed content from a mobile device to the TV. There are also other compatible options such as AndroidTV or AirPlay mirroring. Computers can also be connected via cable to playback the content.